Monday, April 11, 2016

Introducing the Realtor Mommy.... Welcome!

Ever wonder what a day in the Life of a Realtor is like... and a Mom... well I am here to tell you all about it... never a dull moment that's for sure!



To introduce myself to all of my readers if you didn't know already my name is Hope Knepper and I am a Realtor for Platinum Properties Real Estate located in the beautiful Longview, TX (everything is bigger and better in Texas, ya know) and I am a Mom to an adorable little boy named Connor. He is 6 years old and finishing up Kindergarten-- that has been an experience and a challenge for us to say the least-- I will touch more on that subject at a later time but boy do I have some stories... anyone that has ever met Connor knows he is the "class clown" or center of attention all the time and will have you laughing constantly but he is a handful and he knows it...



Awww... isn't he cute!! Ok, that is enough of that his head is big enough already LOL!!
I decided to start this blog as a way to get to know me as a Realtor and to open up about a day in our life.. there will be some funny stories told here, some tips for buyers and sellers, market trends, and much more so tune in.... feel free to ask me any questions you have that you may want answered and I would be happy to do that!
Off to check out what is going on in the market and try to find some houses for some buyers. Have a wonderful Monday!! Below is my Facebook page to see more including listings etc...
https://www.facebook.com/Hope-Knepper-Realtor-Platinum-Properties-Real-Estate-886997464740649/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
~Hope Knepper, Realtor ®


3 comments: