Tuesday, May 17, 2016

catch up post...

So just to catch up since I know it has been a bit since I have made a post... We made our selections for the scholarship committee and I am so glad I had to opportunity to be a part of the committee and selection process. Every one of those kids are AMAZING kids and their parents and family should be so proud of them!! Congratulations to all of the 2016 Graduates and Good Luck with your future endeavors! So with that being said I am now looking for some other volunteer/ charity work to do.. just something I love to do-- helping others is a passion of mine so if you have ideas feel free to throw them out there :)

Our "not so little" boy has also graduated since my last post... Kindergarten that is!! I really just can not believe how fast the time has flown by but just watching him grow has been awesome.. he has learned so much and we are so proud of him!

I have been busy, busy with the Real Estate world... the market is HOT right now so if you are on the fence about buying or selling now is the time to go for it!!! Make sure to call me for all of your real estate needs..  serving all of beautiful East Texas!!
903-931-3588
Hope Knepper, Realtor- Platinum Properties

Stay tuned for my next post on how to get your property ready to sell in this hot market!


No comments:

Post a Comment